Save these dates in calendar:
3-5 December 2019 – PracticalMEEG (Paris, ICM)
6-9 July 2020 – CuttingEEG (Aix en Provence)
Registration and further details will be released in September.
- PracticalMEEG – in Paris, ICM – December 3 to 5, 2019
This is our first 100% practical meeting. Three days dedicated to learning by doing MEG-EEG analysis. The program is still in the making, but here are a few important facts:
- Full-blown analysis, from raw data to statistics.
- Introduction to Brain Imaging Data Structure (BIDS), the new standard for data organization, fostering robust, reproducible, shareable, machine readable processing pipelines.
- Three parallel tracks with Brainstorm, FieldTrip and MNE-Python: you get to choose your favorite toolbox(es), play safe, go risky, knit, bridge, cross, any way you like!
- Satellite: on December 6th, also at the ICM, get the opportunity to learn about TimeFlux, a free and open-source framework for the acquisition and real-time processing of biosignals.
- CuttingEEG 5th edition – in Aix en Provence – July 6th to 9th, 2020
- This will be our usual 100% cutting-edge methods for EEG research on cognition in Aix en Provence.